Who Are We?OUR PURPOSE, together, is to
1. praise the Lord,
2. grow in faith,
3. spread Godís word through the community, and
4. reach out to those in need.
OUR CONGREGATION of over two hundred members is a family of faith marked by compassion and a dedication to serve God and His people.
OUR SUNDAY WORSHIP is conducted in a traditional style with an informal atmosphere in which we turn to the Bible to guide our devotion to God and to find meaning in our daily lives.
OUR CHURCH is located in the Cranberry Township/Mars/Evans City area of southwestern Pennsylvania, just north of Pittsburgh.† You can find us at the corner of Union Church and Stoup Roads, just off the Mars-Evans City Road. Look for our signs on the Mars-Evans City Road and on Valencia Road.
OUR TRADITION of worship, fellowship, and service in the name of Jesus Christ began at Old Union's founding in 1806 and continues from James Glover, the first white settler of Butler County, to the children who are active in the programs of today.